Postby Mike » Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:22 pm

I have a nasty head and cough.
tested negative, so far.
Will test again before Tuesday night.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: 22nd March

Postby Dave » Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:34 pm

Mike wrote:I have a nasty head and cough.
tested negative, so far.
Will test again before Tuesday night.

As do I. Had mine since Thursday, tested negative so far.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:43 pm

I haven't, but given the number of people around me that seem to be falling victim, I'll be testing Tuesday to be sure (not going anywhere before then, so saving on the tests we have left).
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby ErebusMort » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:29 pm

Ray wrote:
ErebusMort wrote:Still on for that game of Deadzone Ray?

Yes, pending actually getting a tyre. This is turning into a complete nightmare.

How are things going on the tyre saga, Ray? Fingers crossed they’ve found some rubber from somewhere!
ErebusMort
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Ray » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:42 pm

ErebusMort wrote:
Ray wrote:
ErebusMort wrote:Still on for that game of Deadzone Ray?

Yes, pending actually getting a tyre. This is turning into a complete nightmare.

How are things going on the tyre saga, Ray? Fingers crossed they’ve found some rubber from somewhere!

This is week 3 of failing to get hold of one. I've resorted to trying to get hold of one online myself but they are apparently shipping from Germany so won't be here until mid next week at the earliest. It's still possible some sort of miracle will happen, but I'm currently working on the assumption it's going to be ages still. Sorry. I'll stop even trying to arrange anything in the meantime, it's getting embarrassing at this point having to constantly cancel.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby ErebusMort » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:38 pm

Ray wrote:
This is week 3 of failing to get hold of one. I've resorted to trying to get hold of one online myself but they are apparently shipping from Germany so won't be here until mid next week at the earliest. It's still possible some sort of miracle will happen, but I'm currently working on the assumption it's going to be ages still. Sorry. I'll stop even trying to arrange anything in the meantime, it's getting embarrassing at this point having to constantly cancel.

Sorry to hear it’s being a nightmare and no need to apologise, these things happen. Fingers crossed they can get one soon
ErebusMort
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Ray » Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:43 pm

ErebusMort wrote:
Ray wrote:

Sorry to hear it’s being a nightmare and no need to apologise, these things happen. Fingers crossed they can get one soon

Ok scrap that. Miracles do happen. Hopefully you see this in time, and I’ll see you tomorrow?
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby bennyowens » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:24 pm

I've lost track, is there anyone still standing who doesnt have a game currently?
bennyowens
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby ErebusMort » Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:58 pm

Ray wrote:
Ok scrap that. Miracles do happen. Hopefully you see this in time, and I’ll see you tomorrow?

Good news! I just came back on the board to see if I could find someone else without a game and so saw this.

I was planning to bring the scenery and two forces unless you have one ready to go?

I’d suggest a 125 point game as a learning game, I’ve played one game at that level and it worked fine.
ErebusMort
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Ray » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:20 pm

ErebusMort wrote:
Ray wrote:

Good news! I just came back on the board to see if I could find someone else without a game and so saw this.

I was planning to bring the scenery and two forces unless you have one ready to go?

I’d suggest a 125 point game as a learning game, I’ve played one game at that level and it worked fine.

I've got the rules and a ton of models but have no idea where my box of scenery for it is.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

PreviousNext

Return to Club Night