15th March

What's on?

Re: 15th March

Postby TheKingInYellow » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:28 am

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be down this week. I'm in newbury late on tuesday and don't think i can realistically get there with enough time for a game.

Good to see the board gamers are back in town hope you guys have been well! :)
TheKingInYellow
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:45 pm

ErebusMort wrote:Hi all, I am looking for a game if anyone is at a loose end?

I was hoping to try any of Moonstone, 7TV, Stargrave or Deadzone (v3) if anyone fancied playing any of those?

I have the rules and enough scenery and miniatures for two (or even three for some of them!) players if that helps anyone's decision?

I'm booked for a few more weeks, but if my next Tuesday off after (so late April/early May) works would love to have a 7TV run-through, and happy to do Stargrave once Gaslands has finished.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Ray » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:56 pm

ErebusMort wrote:Deadzone (v3)

Since the guy asking for 40k hasn't responded to me either here or in the previous thread I guess that won't be happening.

Would love to play some Deadzone, got the new edition on release but haven't managed to play yet. This does depend on if the garage manage to get me a new tyre on monday (they were supposed to be getting it today...) so will update as soon as I know for sure if I can make it in.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby ErebusMort » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Ray wrote:

Since the guy asking for 40k hasn't responded to me either here or in the previous thread I guess that won't be happening.

Would love to play some Deadzone, got the new edition on release but haven't managed to play yet. This does depend on if the garage manage to get me a new tyre on monday (they were supposed to be getting it today...) so will update as soon as I know for sure if I can make it in.

Ace, I’ll book myself in as provisional for a game of deadzone then and let me know how you go with the tyre.
ErebusMort
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby ErebusMort » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:43 pm

Darkson wrote:I'm booked for a few more weeks, but if my next Tuesday off after (so late April/early May) works would love to have a 7TV run-through, and happy to do Stargrave once Gaslands has finished.

Works for me, it’d be great to get another game ticked off the “I really must play that one day” list :D

Let me know when a space opens up on your dance card.
ErebusMort
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby ErebusMort » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:20 am

ErebusMort wrote:
Ray wrote:

Ace, I’ll book myself in as provisional for a game of deadzone then and let me know how you go with the tyre.

Hi Ray, I’m really sorry about this, but the baby sitter I was relying on for the early part of the evening has just cancelled on me so I won’t be able to get to the club at a decent time.

Really sorry for the short notice, but any chance we could push it to next week as I’m really keen to get a game in?
ErebusMort
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Ray » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:54 am

ErebusMort wrote:Hi Ray, I’m really sorry about this, but the baby sitter I was relying on for the early part of the evening has just cancelled on me so I won’t be able to get to the club at a decent time.

Really sorry for the short notice, but any chance we could push it to next week as I’m really keen to get a game in?

No worries. Yeah, that's fine.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:07 am

My daughter tested positive for covid during last week (she’s fine now but still positive on LFD) so I won’t be in now.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:23 pm

Ben, looks like I'm bailing too.
My wife has just tested positive as well and, though I know I'm supposed to carry on as normal as I have no symptoms, I think it's best I don't risk it being early days.

Maybe you give Ray a game?
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Ray » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:46 pm

MoodyGit wrote:Ben, maybe you give Ray a game?

I'm still missing a tyre so I'll update later on if that is possible
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

PreviousNext

Return to Club Night