22nd February

What's on?

Re: 22nd February

Postby bennyowens » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:40 pm

TheKingInYellow wrote:100%, was gonna suggest if you wanted to join and test out your new guys? :)

Have you got your rulebook yet, as you'll have all the new scenarios etc in it if you went for the "proper" rulebook?

Cool, got 4 of them assembled so far, will get the other two done before Tuesday in case it's just the two of us.

Not bought the rules yet, will probably get the starter set and rulebook once I'm done with these guys
bennyowens
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Mike » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:23 am

Tom wrote:Standard race again for the reboot start?

I donā€™t think we need tokens. The only important thing to track is when everyone passes in succession and that should be pretty self evident.

Yep standard race.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby ErebusMort » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:12 am

Morning all, sadly we still have covid active in the house, so I went for a PCR test this morning too given I have a rather persistent cough that's just started up.... so unfortunately I'm going to have to duck out again and hopefully make it next week when I should be clear of this pesky virus.
ErebusMort
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby TheKingInYellow » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:53 am

No worries, better safe than sorry.

I'll still be playing Moonstone against Benny.
TheKingInYellow
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:12 am

Ray, I've got to leave normal time for work but I did pick up the latest version (and the changes are evil) of the scenario you played last Tuesday if you want to give that ago.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Ray » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:18 pm

MoodyGit wrote:Ray, I've got to leave normal time for work but I did pick up the latest version (and the changes are evil) of the scenario you played last Tuesday if you want to give that ago.

That works, we should easily be able to fit that in before you have to head off.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:38 am

It was an exciting end to the race Simon.

By some miracle all four of us were in a bundle around the last corner to get over the line after many respawns. Your car got shot up and disappeared off the edge of the board as a wreck. Then I tried a desperate ram that would have flipped me over the line had I failed my flip check but I had to go and bloody pass. In the end Mike shot me, I exploded and my explosion managed to push both Mike and Dave's flaming wrecks over the finish.

1st Mike
2nd Dave
3rd Tom
4th Simon
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Previous

Return to Club Night