Online 26th Jan

What's on?

Online 26th Jan

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:54 pm

Gaslands
To win a vehicle on your team must be carrying your flag and the opponents.

To get your opponents flag you have to wreck their vehicle holding the flag. It is then dropped a short distance from the wreck.
You then drive on to the flag to pick it up. Flags can be dropped voluntarily so you can pass them between vehicles.

I went for the usual mines and napalm whilst Simon went for perks and a heavy caliber weapon.

My flag carrier drove around the arena whilst my 2 other cars battled against Simon’s 2 vehicles. A long battle which ended with my lead car turning up just as Simon’s crashed dropping the flag. I think Simon has displeased the dice gods somehow.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: Online 26th Jan

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:59 pm

Round 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:01 pm

Round 2
What were my drivers doing. Trying to ram each other.
A that bloody chemical boy didn't learn after I peppered his face with buckshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:10 pm

Round 3
In the last round:
Chemical boy pulled a neat trick. Dumped some nasty stuff right in front of that vehicle. The driver had to make a decision to either slam the breaks on or take 8 or more damage going through it. Orange lead car was still skirting the field. Don't know how Green managed to come out of being hit by 125mm shell with so little damage and then drop a load of crap on to the truck taking it out of the game.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:12 pm

Round 4
With the truck wrecked the flag was out for the grabs. Who could get it first.
Green was marked out for revenge and didn't last much longer.

Blue Headed for the flag whilst Orange was keeping well out of the way.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:17 pm

Round 5
A lot of action from Blue in the last round.
Picked up the flag, dropped mines, dropped the flag in the mines and then tried to take out the opposition. It was too much. Wrecked and out of the game.

But what a bitch putting the flag in the mines.

Another hard decision for Yellow to make but he couldn't slam the brakes on this time.
No somethings gone wrong.

Orange sees a chance and speeds towards yellow. Pulls one hell of a move and dumps mines all over yellow taking him out of the game.

Orange heads for the flag to win the race.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:46 am

Mike wrote:Round 3
Don't know how Green managed to come out of being hit by 125mm shell with so little damage and then drop a load of crap on to the truck taking it out of the game.

This probably had something to do with it... 8D6 for the 125mm, 2D6 for crew pistols and only needing 4+ to hit. Summed up my dice rolling for the majority of the game.

20210126_205432.jpg
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Return to Club Night