ONLINE Tuesday 15th Dec

What's on?

ONLINE Tuesday 15th Dec

Postby Mike » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:03 am

Gaslands with sponsors. 50 can event.

My 3 buggies came to the field against Simons performance car, buggy and gyrocopter.
As normal my buggies cant start a race in a straight line.

Everyone was bunching up racing to the first gate like first day post covid Primark shoppers.

That's when all hell let loose with napalm and mines. Mike down 1 buggy.
Coming out of the corner and even more deadly droppings from the Simons flying machine. Mike down another buggy.

Shame the newbie drivers didn't know all the rules. The race timed out and Simon won as Mike had only 1 buggy left.
You can still win with one buggy but when you have a pigeon dropping its load every where you have no choice but to capitulate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Re: ONLINE Tuesday 15th Dec

Postby Tom » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:31 am

You win. Checked my Christmas wishlist and nobody had got the book for me yet so bought it myself.

To Tom, Merry Christmas, from Tom X
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: ONLINE Tuesday 15th Dec

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:57 pm

Tom wrote:You win. Checked my Christmas wishlist and nobody had got the book for me yet so bought it myself.

To Tom, Merry Christmas, from Tom X

Happy Christmas!!! Assume it hasn't arrived just yet? Or are you having to wait until the 25th to open a present from yourself?

Interesting game, still can't quite figure out why we took so long though. Maybe it was because Mike had three vehicles for more than a couple of gear phases :lol:
Having a couple of wipe-outs early in the turn didn't help me and there was probably a fair bit of time figuring out how the gyrocopter and cars properly interreacted. In fairness, I think Mike could have made my life a lot, lot harder around Gate 1 with some ramming and nasty use of audience votes, but given the fact that his buggies were only lightweight didn't help on the ramming front, and his particularly shocking dice rolling didn't help on any front. I don't think my gyrocopter had any right to survive as long as it did, but survive it did and as such was probably my MVP (or should that be MVV?).

The next race is 50 Cans but limited to no more than 2 vehicles each. The question is, stay with Mishkin or try Miyazaki, or the Highway Patrol, or even Idris? Choices, choices.

....there's always a Rutherford Tank with 20 Hull and a (8D6) 125mm Cannon......??? :shock:
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Return to Club Night