25th Feb

What's on?

25th Feb

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:51 am

Mike, Dave and me for Fallout Warfare.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Re: 25th Feb

Postby TheKingInYellow » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:44 pm

Up for a game.

Off work so can do a late one of there's lots of us up for a board game?

I'm really up for bringing down Cthulhu wars again sometime :)
TheKingInYellow
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:18 pm

If this is your week back Simon, X-wing?
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby DaVinci's Cat » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:06 pm

MoodyGit wrote:If this is your week back Simon, X-wing?

It certainly is, game on! Is it a double header week or do you need to head off to work?
DaVinci's Cat
Pumpkinhead

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:54 am

DaVinci's Cat wrote:
MoodyGit wrote:If this is your week back Simon, X-wing?

It certainly is, game on! Is it a double header week or do you need to head off to work?

It's a working week. Double headers are going to be rare as I've only one late night and KOW is going to take preference.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Darkson wrote:Mike, Dave and me for Fallout Warfare.

Will be sort of following this scenario

The Super Mutants’ attack on the Brotherhood of Steel outpost was a deterrent against their renewed, aggressive territorial push. Your small band of Super Mutants has become split from the main assault, but has happened upon Sole Survivor and a Tech being held in a cell. You form a temporary alliance with the Survivors, who know a secret way out of the area which requires their skills. Hotly pursued by BoS forces, the escape arrives at a sewer access with two locks. The Tech knows the keys for these are kept in locked emergency protocol boxes which must be nearby. Now you must find the two keys and escape into the sewers before the main battle ends and the Brotherhood are able to send further forces to hunt you. Those Deathclaw roars that seem to be getting closer? Well, one thing at a time…

FOWW CHB-001-111 — SECTION 4.0 CO-OP SCENARIOS INTO THE SEWER

BATTLEFIELD SET-UP This scenario is played on a 3 feet x 3 feet (90cm x 90cm) table.
Place a blank Investigation Marker (face-up) at the battlefield’s center to represent the sewer access hatch.
Place 2 markers showing the Lock symbol on top of that. These locks require keys to open them.
Add 5 Investigation Markers (3 blanks plus numbers 1 and 2) representing potential locations of emergency protocol boxes containing the two keys. Mix them face-down and place them at the locations shown above.
Place the AI models within Yellow of one corner. Place player models up to Yellow from the hatch but more than Black from face-down Investigation Markers; place terrain to block LoS between the Deployment Zones.

Deathclaw: At the start of rounds 4, 5 and 6, flip a Luck Token. If is showing, deploy a Deathclaw in the corner opposite the AI start position, and do not flip Luck for this again.
Control the Deathclaw using AI rules with the setting is Defeat [Any model] so it even may attack the AI Brotherhood of Steel.

SPECIAL RULES AI Settings: Defeat [Sole Survivor] Keys and the Sewer Hatch Several Investigation Markers show the potential locations of two emergency protocol boxes, each of which contain a key for the sewer hatch. When an Investigation Marker is revealed:
-- If blank, discard the marker.
-- If it shows a number, this is one of the emergency protocol boxes. Flip one of the markers showing a Lock symbol on one side and the Terminal on the other, and replace the Investigation Marker with this flipped marker.

To gain a key, Interact with the emergency protocol box marker and Use Expertise, using the skill matching the marker (Computers or Lockpick). If successful, the model takes the key, which can be shared and used to open one of the sewer hatch locks. A model using a key may Interact with the sewer hatch lock markers (no Action is required). Discard the marker representing the key to remove one of the lock markers on the hatch. Once both lock markers on the hatch are removed, player models may exit the battlefield at any time that their model is touching the sewer hatch marker.

Game Duration: 8 rounds
VICTORY CONDITIONS
Major win
Sole Survivor and two other player models exit the map through the sewer.
Minor win
Sole Survivor exits the map through the sewer.

SUGGESTED FORCES
Player 1 (Faction: Survivors)
Sole Survivor with 10mm Pistol
Enslaved Tech with Combat Shotgun

Player 2 (Faction: Super Mutants)
2 x Super Mutant with Bolt-Action Pipe Rifle and Board
Brute with Sledgehammer

AI (Mike) (Faction: Brotherhood of Steel)
Aspirant Goddard with T-60 Power Armor and Baseball Bat
2 x Settler with Assault Rifle
Dogmeat with Dog Bite
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Ray » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:53 pm

Brad, want to move kings of war to this week?
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Brad85 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:33 pm

That's a good idea. Will likely still be 1000 points. Might be able to get a couple of scenarios in
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:14 pm

Can someone lend me their Necro rulebook and the tiles so I can do the final touches to the campaign. It looks like Underworlds will finish in a couple of weeks.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Tom » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:25 pm

I'll try and remember the Necro stuff for you Gary.

Looks like Matthew and me left looking?

Any 2 player games you have that want an outing? I'd be very much up for more Cthulhu Wars but we'd need more players for that. I'll try and update my game collection list so you can have a look through and see if anything there grabs you.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Next

Return to Club Night