4th Feb

What's on?

Re: 4th Feb

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:44 am

Between Tom's box of tricks and the stuff in the cupboard we should be good.

Mike, if you bring your Underworlds deck there might be time to get a tournament game in.
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Dave » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:31 am

Darkson wrote:Between Tom's box of tricks and the stuff in the cupboard we should be good.

Mike, if you bring your Underworlds deck there might be time to get a tournament game in.

Cool.

Tom, if thereā€™s any specific models/terrain piece you need let me know and Iā€™ll see what Iā€™ve got.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

Postby Brad85 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:44 pm

Ray wrote:
Brad85 wrote:Rule book is here and I'm working on the handful of models o have. Will probably proxy mollog in as greater earth elemental

Excellent. Cut yourself out a 75x75mm bit of card of something to put him on as facing on anything other than regular sized heros is an issue.

If I remember, I will see if I can find the case with mine in, in which case I have a greater earth elemental and horde of regular ones you can borrow.

1000 points? That will cover what I have, what's in the post and my next purchase. Which means I can see how it will perform and what needs adding
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Postby Tom » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:04 pm

We get a single companion and base recruitment points x 0.1 to spend on him. So basically a dog or a recruit. I didn't have one of those with me already but I did have one on the books from previous missions so I'll tag him in for the companions I did have with me.

There aren't rules for changing number of rangers (and thus companions) mid mission, so making up some rules as I go along for if anyone else needs to make a sub like I am... Transfer any injuries from your most injured companion (including death if that has happened) and transfer up to one item from your guys being swapped out. Average the lost HP from the three rangers we had before, and apply that much damage to Dave parachuting in.

Hard to predict what we'll need scenery/monster-wise while retaining the surprise and not knowing where we'll pick to go next. We'll improvise well enough I'm sure!
Tom

Postby Darkson (Simon) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:48 am

Tom wrote:We get a single companion and base recruitment points x 0.1 to spend on him. So basically a dog or a recruit.

Don't forget the Raptor!

Can't recall if One-Eyed Jack died or not, so will probably be a new hound (unless I can find the companion sheet I had).
Send help - buried under my lead mountain!
Darkson (Simon)

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:07 am

Darkson wrote:Between Tom's box of tricks and the stuff in the cupboard we should be good.

Just seen message apologies no time to get the deck together.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Ray » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:19 am

Brad85 wrote:1000 points? That will cover what I have, what's in the post and my next purchase. Which means I can see how it will perform and what needs adding

1000 points is what we have been doing so far.

Sorry, completely failed to get in my loft and find the cases with my elementals in.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Brad85 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:55 am

Ray wrote:
Brad85 wrote:1000 points? That will cover what I have, what's in the post and my next purchase. Which means I can see how it will perform and what needs adding

1000 points is what we have been doing so far.

Sorry, completely failed to get in my loft and find the cases with my elementals in.

No worries, it'll be 3 trees and 3 earth guys - which I have. Plus a druid which I also have.

The proxies will be 2 regiments of Hunters of Wild and a Legion of Elf archers as an ally unit. Might be dropping the Greater Elemental initially for some ranged support
Brad85
Greater Pumpkinhead

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:23 pm

As me and Brad are both going Nature and our opponents are the abyss and abyssal dwarf, along with the fact we are learning, how about 2 vs 2?

(Note didn't get a chance to re read the rules so any help appreciated.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Mike » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:30 pm

MoodyGit wrote:As me and Brad are both going Nature and our opponents are the abyss and abyssal dwarf, along with the fact we are learning, how about 2 vs 2?

(Note didn't get a chance to re read the rules so any help appreciated.

Ok here.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

PreviousNext

Return to Club Night