27 March

What's on?

Re: 27 March

Postby Tom » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Found some 50mm Kingdom Death bases. We’re sorted for six counters now.
Tom
Archduke Pumpkin of ARBBL

Postby Dave » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:50 am

Tom wrote:Found some 50mm Kingdom Death bases. We’re sorted for six counters now.

I enjoyed that game. We must commit to more Malifaux, one a month or something. I’ll bring different masters so it’s not so boring playing me everytime!
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

Postby Tom » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:12 am

Absolutely. Always the sign of a great game, I'm still going back in my head mulling over ways I could have done things differently.

The Lawyer worked great as he took a bunch of hits and then his ability to poop out a scheme marker on death worked very nicely with the inescapable trap scheme.

A little flappy bat robot would have been great for nipping back and getting those strategy markers.

Cat robot probably significantly better than reporters at hunting down the demon babies while working toward the back lines.

The reporters didn't really do much of note without enemy scheme markers to flip, but I'd assumed you'd be taking the scheme for kills near a scheme marker. If you had done they would have been great as they would have been denying your kill scheme while setting up my trap one. Which is I suppose why you didn't take that scheme!
Tom

Postby Dave » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 am

You give me too much credit! I should have taken take prisoner on your thrall as I never kill that guy.

I also got carried away with charging in and could (possibly) have scored hold up their forces 1-2 times, I just really wanted to kill that lawyer!

Oh well, ‘twas a good game to get back in the swing of things.
The Guard dies but it does not surrender
Dave

Previous

Return to Club Night